Program, Dinner, Transportation and Other Last Minute Details
- The Conference is in the Hand-Purvis Conference Room (Dunning Hall Rm 213). Breaks and lunch are served in the adjacent lounge. The Friday evening reception is at the University (formerly Faculty) Club. The Saturday banquet is at the Radisson.
- Friday morning: Continental breakfast at the Radisson is included in the room rate. Continental breakfast will also be available from 8:30 in the lounge. Walking to the Dunning Hall from the Radisson takes 15 to 20 minutes. Or take cab(s). Weather forecast
- Reception & Dinner Friday evening: The wine and cheese reception at the University Club will start after the last session. For dinner, we have reserved tables at three restaurants downtown at 6:30, 7:00 and 7:30 for a total of 36 people. Please sign up with Sharon Friday morning.
- Parking on Campus: it is NOT easy to direct you to visitor parking because of ongoing construction. I believe the safest bet is the Stuart St. Garage marked in blue on this out of date map, but there is also underground parking on Division St. north of Union (not shown). Dunning Hall is marked as Building 130.
- Papers & Presentations: papers that are available are attached to the presentation link on the program(more will be added as they come in). The program and participant list will be printed and available at registration.
- I hope everyone has a safe trip.